Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 12:57 PM   #588 (permalink)
MrMister
DEZ

MrMister MrMister MrMister MrMister MrMister MrMister MrMister MrMister MrMister MrMister MrMister
Default re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League - DRAFT HAS BEGUN

TJ just relax and have fun with it. If your team sucks, that just means you're guaranteed to get a high pick next year. If you don't like your early picks, or the pool available at those picks, concern yourself with the keepers. Also remember that this game is mostly luck. Our managing does matter (waiver wire ftw), but it's mostly all about which players perform and which players aren't injured.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DH View Post
Are you going to implement a rule that if you come online and don't pick, your pick will be auto-picked, even if it hasn't reached 24 hours? I think this would be fair.
lolno

Not that it's a bad idea, it's that I'm not checking up on who logs in here. Plus people like UDFK go invisible.

I'm cool with people going full on auto draft if they miss two picks. 24 hours isn't ridiculous at all. Some people aren't on here as much as the rest of us. Missing two picks in two 24 hour periods is pushing it. The exception to this would be giving Aid or me a list of what you'd want.