Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The BTB Advertisement Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 02:47 AM   #521 (permalink)
KingRo™
No worries, I'll dance myself sober.

KingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friendsKingRo™ needs to make some friends
Default Re: The BTB Advertisement Thread

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS WIRE & SUPERSTAR HISTORY UPDATE ▪
---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

"It's The Biggest Party Of The Summer, And It's A PUNK Party!"

Reported On July 28, 2012
Author: Jason Case

Well, World Wrestling Entertainment is finally starting to push advertisements for next month's Pay Per View; SUMMERSLAM. Earlier this morning they released the following poster, featuring WWE Champion CM Punk:

This poster leads speculation to two things: First, CM Punk will be headlining the PPV event. Second, Punk's program with Triple H and Brock Lesnar has taken priority over the current World Championship scene involving Chris Jericho and Alberto Del Rio. Not for nothing, the WWE Championship program has really heated up in just one broadcast of RAW, and it's uncertain as to where the company is going with a heel vs. heel angle (Referring to Jericho vs. Del Rio, of course). Perhaps it's just a ploy to throw us off and suspend all suspicion that Randy Orton will somehow be involved? Nonetheless, it's a very 'pretty' poster, and CM Punk being the face of the Pay Per View event is fine by me. As of right now no matches have been announced for the event, but WWE's Lead Creative Director Ronald Alden has been tweeting away over the past two days, in one particular tweet stating "Going into August, things are really looking good. The team is working hard to push out a good show." (@RonWrites) Which leads me to believe that we could have a full card within the next two episodes of RAW. I hope this guy knows what he's doing!

--------------

If nothing else, go comment on the posterage. First RAW has been posted too if you get a chance to check it out.
------------------
CURRENT EVENTS;
------------------
"It's A PUNK Party!!"
WWE SUMMERSLAM HAS BEEN POSTED!!
(Click "Summerslam" To See The SHOW!)
==================
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a total mark for the Georgia font.
KingRo™ is offline   Reply With Quote