Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Big Brother US 14 **DO NOT POST SPOILERS**

View Single Post

Old 07-28-2012, 01:43 AM   #25 (permalink)
Ghetto Anthony
Jonathan Coachman

Ghetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friendsGhetto Anthony needs to make some friends
Default Re: Big Brother US 14

No. I don't want to see another All-Stars season next year. We've seen returning houseguests the past 2 years, I want a year where the entire cast is fresh for once. The year after that I'd be okay with another All-Stars season.

Anyways I've been watching the live stream all week and it seriously overshadows the show itself. I barely watched any of Wednesday/Thursdays episodes because everything is so edited and tame and fake.

Quote:
Porsche (13)
Welp. I wouldn't be watching. Why the fuck would they bring this floating BITCH back on the show? She was worthless and made season 13 unwatchable for me.