Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Fantasy Football keeper leagues

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 08:13 PM   #525 (permalink)
LUCK

LUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF BallotLUCK made the HOF Ballot
Default re: Fantasy Football - WF NFL League - DRAFT HAS BEGUN

Quote:
Originally Posted by JM View Post
am I the only one who has no idea that UDFK is talking about?

Sent from my SGH-I747M using VerticalSports.Com App
fuck sakes ...... I have the second pick in the draft, but I really didn't want that high of a pick because I prefer lower picks(as someone stated there is a huge gap between the second pick and the 23rd or whatever. Now I'm actually happy about it since the keeper part of the draft starts in the sixth round, which means my first pick in the keeper part of the draft(where I actually get players that I can later on keep) will be the 11th pick and then I'll have another selection soon after that. DO YOU UNDERSTAND NOW? Fuck.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maestro View Post
Rodgers. Damn shame all the jobbers are in my league. I wanted to face you, psycho sid, and notorious.
can't wait until you have to quit this league too after destroying your team.

Last edited by LUCK : 07-27-2012 at 08:16 PM.