Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #158 (permalink)
GillbergReturns
Getting over in the mid-card

GillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new hereGillbergReturns better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
They do forget it when it doesn't fit their plans, though. But yeah, Rock beating Punk again at Elimination Chamber would be awesome!
I tend to think Punk will demand his rematch and Triple H will come out and say the rematch clause doesn't specify a time period and it's not something that you can dictate the terms on.

He mentioned that as well sometime last year.

This starts Punk v Triple H because I doubt there's going to be a rematch and I don't see Rock at EC. It's been said that his schedule is not as open as it was during last year's Mania stretch.
GillbergReturns is online now   Reply With Quote