Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 02:27 PM   #263 (permalink)
Kotre
Humbled

Kotre Kotre
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSupremeForce View Post
The match was good, but I'm still not convinced that Rollins really knows what he's doing in the ring. He's athletic and moves well, but he just seems a little lost at times. I'm pretty much convinced that he CAN have very good matches, provided he has a skilled opponent who can control the match. Drew McIntyre does not have bad matches at this point (the squashes they keep sticking him in don't count).
That would be because he doesn't. A lot of people think he does, including himself. A lot of people are completely fucking stupid, including himself. When somebody with skill and seniority works with him, they can take him by the ear and drag him from spot to spot, telling him exactly what to do and when to do it he can be carried to a good match. When he's in there with someone who can be persuaded that spots over psychology and hitting multiple finishers is the way to go then the match goes down the crapper. For all his faults, Drew meets the criteria of being able to tell Seth "do exactly what I say" and expect him to do that.