Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #261 (permalink)
TheSupremeForce
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce TheSupremeForce
Default Re: Official NXT Weekly TV Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkboy22 View Post
The crowd is killing NXT. Are these people even wrestling fans? Good God, I made more noise in my bedroom watching the main event. They were there live and sat there doing nothing.

Anyway, just how damn good was Rollins vs McIntyre? It's so good to see Rollins in a WWE ring. But since when all of a sudden people were riding the Seth Rollins bandwagon? I know I can't compare but there was an old message board that I used to be on (mostly full of ROH fans) and every one used to shit on Black. This was, of course, during his ROH days. Like I said, I know it's two different groups of people but I just find it amazing to see the praise Rollins gets on these parts.
The match was good, but I'm still not convinced that Rollins really knows what he's doing in the ring. He's athletic and moves well, but he just seems a little lost at times. I'm pretty much convinced that he CAN have very good matches, provided he has a skilled opponent who can control the match. Drew McIntyre does not have bad matches at this point (the squashes they keep sticking him in don't count).