Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE; Power, Prestige, PASSION.

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 10:16 AM   #14 (permalink)
KingRo™
No worries, I'll dance myself sober.

KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500KingRo™ 1001 - 1500
Default Re: WWE; Power, Prestige, PASSION.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NEWS WIRE & SUPERSTAR HISTORY UPDATE ▪
---------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------

"Kozlov Released, Cruiserweight Division to Return, Anderson Rejects WWE Contract"

Reported On July 27, 2012
Author: Christopher Hunt

In what seems to be a trend of voluntary releases, Vladimir Kozlov is next to go! A short press announcement was posted on WWE.Com earlier this morning stating that the Kozlov had been released from his contract as of yesterday, which raises many questions about the stability of the company, and leaves many wondering: who is next? I had the chance to speak with a source close to contractual management, and they assured me that this would be one of the last voluntary releases, and that it was only a peaceful way to "clean up the roster" and "make room for more talent". If you recall, it was just a few days ago that Wade Barrett and Justin Gabriel were released, as reported by my fellow writer Jason Case. Similar to the situation with those two former superstars, the release of Vladimir was peaceful, and agreed upon by both parties. While this is good that there's no hard feelings, I can only wonder how long it's going to be before one of the big dogs tries to take advantage of this alleged "clean up".

In other news, we've word from several sources that new Lead Creative Writer and Producer Ronald Alden has been working closely with Bradshaw (who, behind the scenes, is in charge of Talent Recruiting and Talent Relations) on reviving the Cruiserweight Division on RAW! This is only a rumor now, but our sources have sworn legitimacy on this one, saying that it would be posted on WWE.Com within the week. We'll see if that happens.

Lastly, we come to the big news! In an effort to complete Ronald Alden's "wishlist" of superstars to outsource, WWE Officials made a trip to Orlando, Florida last night in hopes of contracting Ken Anderson (Ken Kennedy) to the RAW Brand. Anderson declined the offer, later tweeting "They tried to take me back to Connecticut, but my heart is here in Florida." It's clear that Ken has no intention of joining back with the WWE roster, but there's no telling who else the reps talked to during their trip. I guess we'll have to find out at a later date.

This is your favorite author's favorite author, Chris Hunt, signing off. Till next time!

------------------
CURRENT EVENTS;
------------------
"It's A PUNK Party!!"
WWE SUMMERSLAM HAS BEEN POSTED!!
(Click "Summerslam" To See The SHOW!)
==================
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a total mark for the Georgia font.
KingRo™ is offline   Reply With Quote