Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 06:09 AM   #2101 (permalink)
DualShock
Working on my possession

DualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselvesDualShock is making a name for themselves
Default Re: Hey there. Don't watch indies. Just WWE & TNA. Who's Dean Ambrose?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BreakTheWalls View Post
Not caring about independent/developmental talent doesn't make you edgy; it makes you ignorant.
And saying that the 1000th episode of Raw was bad because it had no Austin, Flair, Goldberg, Batista and Ambrose, like some people do here, makes you not edgy or ignorant, it makes you an idiot.

It's not about not caring about the indy talent, people care here for many people from the indys like Punk, Aries or Bryan. The difference is that they have already debuted in the big leagues and have prove that they can be main eventers in a indy league and a big company, Ambrose has not.
I don't know, maybe the fans who never cheered for Punk before Money in the Bank 2011 are now mad that they look like CM Punk bandwaggon jumpers and now they try too hard to be Ambrose marks and when maybe Ambrose becomes world champion one day these people can now say "look at my posts 1-2 years ago, I was always a Ambrose fan and not like these CM Punk bandwaggon jumpers"
You are right, nobody will call you bandwaggon jumpers, they will call you delusional fools.
It's one thing to call Dolph Ziggler, Cody Rhodes or Sheamus the future because they atleast wrestled in WWE shows. How can you call someone the future of WWE who has not even debuted yet?
Wow, this idiot recorded himself in a basement cutting a promo in his underwear. Wow, what a promo in front of 100 people in FCW.
Go first to WWE Ambrose, cut a promo in front of 5000 people like CM Punk or Daniel Bryan and then we can talk about the future. Even I can cut a believable promo in my house like Ambrose did with that underwear promo but doing the same promo in front of 1000 people is a big difference

http://www.pyroandballyhoo.com/