Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-27-2012, 02:35 AM   #83 (permalink)
11rob2k
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious11rob2k needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: Does The Rock defend at Elimination Chamber??

With Rock and Brock both likely being gone after wrestlemania i cant see them having a mania match with each other, unfortunately it look likes its going to be Rock and Cena again.

I see Rock winning the title at the Rumble from Punk or maybe Brock if they do put the title on him, but i find that very unlikely with the few dates Brock has in contact. Which means Rock will defend in the chamber, Cena will win rumble, and that leaves leaves Rock vs Cena ll at mania with Cena winning the title from Rock.

I hope Rock does Defend at in the chamber if he wins the title, if everyone you named is in the chamber it could very well be the best chamber match ever.

Another way they could go is, Cena vs Rock vs Punk in a triple threat at mania, and Undertaker vs Brock. that way you have the top 5 guys on the roster in the two biggest matches on the card and no ones left on the short end of the stick.

Last edited by 11rob2k : 07-27-2012 at 02:41 AM.
11rob2k is offline   Reply With Quote