Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 07:00 PM   #2071 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

TD Stinger 101 - 250TD Stinger 101 - 250
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chibinova View Post
Because your placed at the end of a program doesn't necessarily mean your going to get stuck in the shit right out of the gate. You have to remember that a good majority of the WWE audience haven't got a clue who this guy is and it would look more out of place having him stuck in the mix on the program with regularly used superstars.

But that doesn't at all mean he's going to be on Superstars for the next few month with the jobber squad, All the guy needs is a decent debut into a strong storyline which I think most people who view this thread are hoping for...
Hey, they were going to debut him against a legend in Mick Foley. I think that shows that WWE thinks fairly high of him. Of course the Foley thing never materialized but that might have been for the best. From the two times I was Foley in the ring this year, he is truly a shell of his former self. Ambrose is good, but he would have to absolutely carry Foley through a match.

My main idea was for him to debut as a local jobber this week on Raw (in Ambrose's hometown of Cinncinati) and beat Santino for the US title. I mean Santino either beats jobbers or gets jobbed to the top heels. It's not like it woudn't be a down grade giving it to a guy who hasn't been on the roster before. Or maybe a feud w/ Kane b/c their characters could mesh well together.