Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

View Single Post

Old 07-26-2012, 03:51 PM   #3750 (permalink)
geraldinhio
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

geraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new heregeraldinhio better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: TELL THE TRUTH WHILE HIGH THREAD (Disclaimer: Not TTT)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super Delfin View Post
I like Rogan but wish he'd STFU about DMT because people like him are bringing it too out in the open to people who aren't ready or responsible enough to handle it.
He rarely talks about DMT anymore really. When he does he says why he doesn't take it anymore and how it shouldn't be messed around with. I know where your'e coming from but even if Joe never said a word about DMT you would still have those people taking psychedelics like they have for many years. Agreed Joe kinda popularised DMT though to a certain extent.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarfu View Post
I would donate a kidney for a gram of weed right now. Bored to death and another sleepless night is surely ahead. FUCK THIS.
^ I second this. Just out of curiosity, what's Finnish weed like? Heard weed is generally less common in Finland than most of Europe.