Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Art of the Album

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 10:40 PM   #4 (permalink)
Suzukigun

777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading777 has posts worth reading
Default Re: The Art of the Album

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wave Of Mutilation View Post
lol
Not entirely sure how to take this. Pretty sure I don't really care though, this is for my own enjoyment, if people like it great, if not so be it.

Anyways, seeing as this is my thread I suppose I'm free to masturbate all over the place until one of the mods tells me otherwise, so I will continue to add subsequent lists. The initial post is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to great music/albums, nor does it represent the entirety of my listening tastes. Just those I'm perhaps the most fond of.

More Dope Kuts
For example, eight albums doesn't even begin to do justice to Rap and it's influence on me, or the world in general for that matter. Here some more classic records.

Roots
As a youth mesmerized by the world of hip-hop, I took it upon myself to read liner notes and sample listings which has lead me on a wonderful journey exploring American Black Music.

Evolution of Steel
Over the years metal has continued to evolve with a plethora of sub-genres I can't even begin to unravel. I simply don't have the time or inclination to be so submersed into one particular scene. So I have to be content with finding standouts and while I do like a lot of the really heavy death/black/hardcore/power/prog/etc. I'm not nearly as fond of the growling vocals as I am a stylized approach.

Discovering music worth listening to is a rewarding act in itself. Who inspires whom and what influences which, what albums changed our perceptions or invoked memories or feelings. And there's always more to explore.

I love professional-wrestling.

"One thing I found out through my experiences in life is that if I don't like something, usually it's me who has to change." - Eddie Guerrero
777 is offline   Reply With Quote