Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 07:53 PM   #62 (permalink)
GetStokedOnIt
Yelled at by SCOTT STEINER

GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000GetStokedOnIt 501 - 1000
Default Re: Not again....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zankman Jack View Post
Why not have it at Survivor Series?
Or a "Saturday Night Main Event" in mid-March?

Eh. I really hope that this does not happen... If it does happen, well, we already know that John is going to win at WM.
Aaaaand the Royal Rumble.

---
I hope that this just fizzles out.
Remember what was advertised mid-Summer and earlier last year? "Survivor Series, Team Rock vs Team Cena"? Yeah, that never happened. Let's hope a WM rematch doesn't as well.
This would kill pretty much all my interest in the 'Road to Wrestlemania'. I'm not a fan of the January - April time period anyway to be honest, but the best part is the Rumble and the intrigue of who's going to win and get the next big push.

I didn't complain too much when Cena won MITB, but if he won the Rumble as well it would be such a fucking waste. WWE can put Cena in title matches without him winning these special title shots, no-one will complain kayfabe-wise.

And yeah, Cena/Rock would be predictable as shit as well. Cena won't be losing to Rock twice in a row. The whole match will happen because people have this insane idea that 'Cena needs his win back', which is bullshit anyway as wins and losses don't count for anything in wrestling. Cena can lose to Rock clean and be done with it, no-one's losing sleep over it and Cena's not getting any less over.

Twitter: @DynamiteShovel
GetStokedOnIt is offline   Reply With Quote