Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 07:45 PM   #4960 (permalink)
DesolationRow
A book must be the axe for the frozen sea within us... --Franz Kafka

Location: In the Captain's Tower, Refereeing the Fight Between Ezra Pound & T.S. Eliot
DesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselvesDesolationRow has made a name for themselves
Default Re: **The Official Raw Ratings Thread** (Discuss Ratings In Here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoseDRiveraTCR7 View Post
I used to joke that Bryan is the next Austin, but it's clear that Punk is the next Austin and Bryan is the next Rock.
I joked that Bryan was the next Austin back in February because of a silly thread in the Smackdown section but then "YES!" became the new "WHAT?" and I've begun to wonder if I wasn't onto something.