Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 09:02 AM   #51 (permalink)
YoungGun_UK
THE ONE.

YoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new hereYoungGun_UK better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official The Rock WWE Championship Discussion

I think they've really left us guessing (and in a good way) with so many possibilities.

If we go down the 'predictable' route does that mean were going to get The Rock as WWE Champion for 2 months from Royal Rumble to WrestleMania 29?!

I honestly wouldn't rule out Rock losing because surely he can't make that schedule of being Champ for two months, I actually think CM Punk might just (after he wins the title back at HIAC) carry the WWE title into WrestleMania and drop it to someone(Not Rock, Maybe not even Cena).

I can see Brock Lesnar costing Rock the match at the Rumble which then sets that match up for WrestleMania even in a non title match, or if they want it to be a Title match Brock wins the Rumble and Rock wins the title.

I can also see WWE doing Cena vs Punk at WrestleMania (again might not be for the title in a Who is really the best type deal.

lots and lots of possibilities and some I haven't even mentioned.

Last edited by YoungGun_UK : 07-25-2012 at 09:07 AM.
YoungGun_UK is offline   Reply With Quote