Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-25-2012, 03:24 AM   #465 (permalink)
TripleG
Largest arms in the world, BROTHER!

TripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by SeabsTripleG is probably liked by Seabs
Default Re: Aces & Eights Discussion Thread

Honestly, the more I think about it, it wouldn't surprise me if James Storm was behind The Aces & Eights.

- The A&Es debuted on the first Impact after Slammiversary, right after Storm made his return.

- The symbol of the group is The Dead Man's Hand which is tied to the death of Wild Bill Hickok in the times of the Old West. What is synonymous with The Old West? Cowboys.

- James Storm was the only wrestler present but not attacked during the three attacks made by the A&E on Impact last week. His opponent Kurt Angle, his former partner & enemy Bobby Roode, & the man that beat Roode for the title before he could, Austin Aries, were all attacked. The Gut Check Contestant being attacked makes me believe that Joey Ryan is involved as well.

So it'll be interesting to see if Storm is behind the Aces & Eights or if they even explore that avenue as part of the mystery.

NXT TAKEOVER 2 REVIEW & NIGHT OF CHAMPIONS PPV PREVIEW

TripleG is offline   Reply With Quote