Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread
View Single Post
post #1990 of (permalink) Old 07-24-2012, 02:17 PM
Xmaspast
Learning to break kayfabe

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Of_This_World View Post
He may be very talented, but the cock-riding of him on these boards and the constant whines of 'why hasn't he debuted yet' is really pissing me off.

Nobody knows who he is outside this forum and the internet, why on earth are some of you expecting him to be put into a main feud? Its crazy!
I'm not quite as upset about it as you, but yeah, I see where you're coming from. Listening to Review-A-Raw last week and like five people mentioned on their predictions that they believed Ambrose would come out and have something do with Bryan/AJ's wedding or do something to cost Cena the MITB championship match and all I could think is "Why the fuck would that ever happen?"

I get that he's got talent, but people need to stop thinking that when he debuts he's automatically going to be in some major feud. It's highly unlikely and it's even more unlikely that they're going to put a brand new guy that no one outside of the IWC knows into a championship picture immediately.

"Kane lit his own brother on fire, but John Cena kissing his best friend's girlfriend is going too far. Kane is a true champion of the bro-code."

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome