Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2012, 09:07 AM   #1986 (permalink)
What_A_Maneuver!
Working on my abs

What_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friendsWhat_A_Maneuver! needs to make some friends
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by King_Of_This_World View Post
So sick of this guy already, can you people please stop polluting the rest of the forum with post after post asking 'why hasn't he debuted tonight'. The Raw thread last night was full of them. Why on earth WOULD he have debuted last night!? He is a nobody!

I honestly hate the guy already, and its down to him being ridiculously overhyped and verbally jerked off by you guys.

The dude is a nobody, that is why he has not debuted in any major angle and why he wont debut in any major angle.

Fuck Dean Ambrose.
To be fair, he does have a unique character which is very different from anything else with have in the WWE at the moment AND he had that whole thing with Foley (a compelling story) which suggests that they had/have big plans for him.

I think mainly people want something to look forward to, something big and promising so they're just trying to make the most out of Ambrose as there's not much more going on in the product recently.
it seems people on here only know how to complain...
punk wins the title at mitb, complain
triple h returns , complain
zack ryder gets a role that garuntees he'll be on tv on a weekly basis , complain
punk goes over cena AGAIN , complain
kevin nash returns , complain
jennifer aniston gives you a blow job , complain