Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official The Rock vs. CM Punk Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2012, 06:39 AM   #27 (permalink)
Rocky Mark
HE'S FAT

Rocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missedRocky Mark probably won't be missed
Default Re: WM 29 Main Event Rock vs Cena II

huge chance of that , however there's a chance that might not be happening

anyone else thinks that Rock/Punk won't happen at the RR ? by then Punk would be a 14 month champion , I can't imagine the blow off of such a long title reign to be wasted like that

I'm a big Rock fan but it would be a dumb decision to waste a long run like that just to set the paste for Rock/Cena II

my perfect scenario is Rock to enter Mania a champion against CM Punk , Punks wins , both shake hand after the match and Punk is a face once again , i'm expecting his heel turn to be only temporarily