Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE; Power, Prestige, PASSION.

View Single Post

Old 07-24-2012, 03:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
KingRo™
No worries, I'll dance myself sober.

KingRo™ KingRo™ KingRo™ KingRo™ KingRo™ KingRo™ KingRo™ KingRo™ KingRo™ KingRo™
Default WWE; Power, Prestige, PASSION.

MrMykalz™ Presents:
WWE; POWER, PRESTIGE, PASSION!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION
---------------------------------------------

It had always been my dream to be in such a prestigious position.

My name is Ronald Alden. Everyone that knows me, even my new coworkers at the World Wrestling Entertainment HQ, just call me ‘Ron’. I have been writing stories, screenplays, and stage plays for over 10 years… and now, I’ve been given the opportunity to put my years of experience towards my dream occupation; a creative writer and producer of the largest sports entertainment franchise in the world. Everyone is anxious to see what I can do… what kind of ratings I can bring, what kind of show I can produce. With the resources I’ve been given, and the pure passion behind every word I write, I am sure that I won’t disappoint.

Ever since I saw my first wrestling match on TV, I’d fallen in love with the sport. Even moreso, I’d fallen in love with the entertainment. I’d always wanted to be the one to make people feel that same emotion I felt that night… but not just for a night. I wanted people to feel that rush EVERY night. Whether they were in the stands or in the comfort of their own homes… I wanted people to bask in the adrenaline of every single moment. I wanted to create a world where people could escape and lose themselves amidst colorful characters, high-octane performances, and priceless production quality. The pyro, the lights, the commentary, the action… It had captured my imagination, but I knew that I could capture so much more in others if I only had the chance.

Years later, the ball is finally in my court. I look at this blank production template I’ve been given… all of this talent at my disposal, a seemingly endless supply of funds and fans. With this massive amount of power and responsibility that I’ve been given, I can’t let the company down. I can’t let the fans down. And after all this anticipation… I can’t let myself down. This is the moment that I’ve been waiting for. I have to pick up this pen, take this company by the reigns, and begin my long-awaited quest… to capture the imaginations, hearts and minds of the billions of people just like me… people with a passion for sports entertainment.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
BACKSTORY

After a very brief slump, World Wrestling Entertainment is back on the rise! Sustaining reasonable ratings, fan loyalty at an all time high, and merchandise sales through the roof, the WWE franchise is way beyond just being 'well off'. However, Vince McMahon is a businessman... a smart one, at that, and is never content with the state of his multi-billion dollar franchise -- always looking for possible ways to expand and better the company as a whole. Subsequently, he's always looking to keep his programming fresh and exciting for old audiences and new audiences alike. Going into an explosive summer of returns and 'drama-as-usual', the WWE Chairman made a huge behind-the-scenes decision of completely restructuring his creative, writing, and production teams.

The most significant change to be mentioned is the addition of a new lead creative writer and producer -- a man by the name of Ronald Alden, well known for his work both in the television and movie industry. Alden also has a storied background in live productions as well. Sources say Alden was the first to express interest in working with the company, and McMahon made a huge leap of faith by bringing him on board. Alden certainly has to be feeling the pressure, as it's not everyday a new writer is directly promoted to the lead of the creative team and given control over World Wrestling Entertainment's flagship brand, Monday Night Raw. Staff members and superstars alike have their doubts in the 26 year old's abilities to change or better anything within the program, however, nobody doubts or questions the boss' decisions in business. Needless to say, all eyes will be on this young man as we move forward with a summer of (what's expected to be) a continuing rise in the popularity of sports entertainment.

Alden, McMahon, and the rest of the team have been hard at work together preparing for the next edition of Monday Night RAW, which is said to be episode one of a dramatic change in landscape for the program and for the company. We've been told that McMahon offered Alden the opportunity to create a 'wish list' of things he wanted to optimize his ability to provide quality work. Surprisingly, instead of an over-the-top salary or a penthouse office, Alden reportedly only requested Mr. McMahon's faith, and a handful of superstars to be brought back on board with the WWE. McMahon obliged, and instantly re-negotiated the reinstatement of Gregory Helms, Rikishi, and Shelton Benjamin. We are also told that long-term performance contracts for John Morrison, WWE Hall of Famer Edge, Triple H, The Undertake, and Brock Lesnar have been negotiated as well. Rumors report that there are at least four other superstars that are still being re-negotiated, but only time will tell, as WWE will have to extract those superstars from rival promotion Total Nonstop Action.

It's obvious that Mr. McMahon has placed alot of his trust in this young man to do good things for the company, so we should all do the same as well. Then again, it's hard to doubt someone with pure passion like Mr. Alden has shown in the early goings.

RAW SUPERSHOW ROSTER
General Manager
John Bradshaw Layfield
Commentary Team
Jim Ross & Michael Cole & Jerry Lawler

SUPERSTARS

Alberto Del Rio
Big Show
Brock Lesnar
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Evan Bourne
The Hurricane
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
Jimmy Uso
John Cena
John Morrison
Kane
Kaval
The Miz
Mr. S
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Shelton Benjamin
Simon Dean
SIN
Triple H
Tyson Kidd
The Undertaker
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

CHAMPIONS & TITLE CHANGE HISTORY
WWE Champion CM Punk

7/30/12 - CM Punk def. Edge @ RAW
World Heavyweight Champion The Undertaker
8/6/12 - Randy Orton def. Alberto Del Rio (c) & Chris Jericho @ RAW
8/19/12 - The Undertaker def. Alberto Del Rio & Randy Orton (c) @ Summerslam 2012

Intercontinental Champion Kane
8/13/12 - Kane def. Christian (c) @ RAW
United States Champion Dolph Ziggler
World Tag Team Champions Santino Marella & Yoshi Tatsu
Cruiserweight Champion The Hurricane
8/19/12 - The Hurricane def. SIN @ Summerslam 2012

TAG TEAMS (*)/ALLIANCES (**)

Jimmy Uso & Jey Uso; The Uso's *
Santino Marella & Yoshi Tatsu; OrienTalian Exchange *
Simon Dean, John Morrison & David Otunga; The Fit Club *
Brodus Clay & Rikishi **
Evan Bourne & Rey Mysterio **
Alberto Del Rio & Ricardo Rodriguez **

SHOW HISTORY

7/30/12 ▪ Monday Night RAW; #1 "Inauguration of Imagination"
8/6/12 ▪ Mondy Night RAW; #2 "Rise of the Contenders"
8/13/12 ▪ Monday Night RAW; #3 "Swinging Into Summerslam"
8/19/12 ▪ WWE SUMMERSLAM 2012; "It's A PUNK Party!"

NEWS WIRE & SUPERSTAR HISTORY

7/25/12Wade & Justin Released, Major Angle Scrapped, PG-13 RAW?
7/27/12Kozlov Released, Cruiserweight Division Rumors, Kennedy Declines Contract
7/28/12It's A PUNK Party! (SummerSlam Poster Revealed)
8/18/12More Roster Changes, Cyber Sunday to Return!

Feels good to be back... that's all I'm sayin'. Not keeping up with actual WWE happenings here in China, unfortunately... just living in my own world, so let me be. Haha. Hope you guys enjoy my return thread!
------------------
CURRENT EVENTS;
------------------
"It's A PUNK Party!!"
WWE SUMMERSLAM HAS BEEN POSTED!!
(Click "Summerslam" To See The SHOW!)
==================
In case you haven't noticed, I'm a total mark for the Georgia font.

Last edited by KingRo™ : 08-24-2012 at 11:29 AM.
KingRo™ is offline   Reply With Quote