Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 11:07 PM   #1966 (permalink)
NightmareInc.
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

NightmareInc. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNightmareInc. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNightmareInc. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNightmareInc. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by x78 View Post
Ambrose isn't going to debut with AJ, and if he does it will suck and probably ruin him. He's also not going to win a title on his first night. I wish people would STFU about these two scenarios, neither of them suit his character and TBH they would be disastrous ways for him to start.

I'm expecting a debut either next week, or the day after Summerslam.
Then what do you think, pray tell? It's not going to be as simple as bringing him and having him be his character. He has to work into a storyline somehow. I wouldn't be so bold as to say I think he WILL debut aligned with AJ, but I do think it'd be the best possible route. At least, if he's gunna debut on Raw (rather than Smackdown). I certainly don't understand how it would "ruin him".

EDIT: And for the record, I'm not suggesting AJ and Ambrose as a power couple. I'm suggesting... AJ: "You wanna wrestle, Ambrose? Take out Bryan."

THAT fits his character quite while. Give him a week or two to bitch and moan about how the gm won't give him an opponent or nobody wants to wrestle him (kinda like in FCW) and boom. You got a storyline.

As of right now, be ready... to forget what you think you know about FCW... and this industry, because DEAN AMBROSE is about to blow the DOORS off EVERYTHING!

Last edited by NightmareInc. : 07-23-2012 at 11:10 PM.