Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 10:56 PM   #1964 (permalink)
NightmareInc.
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

NightmareInc. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNightmareInc. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNightmareInc. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsNightmareInc. should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
Well, no debut tonight. Can't really say I'm mad, he would have been completely overshadowed tonight. On to episode 1001!

I think it's in his hometown of Cinncinatti. My idea to debut him as a local jobber and win the US title on his first night is still on the table.
After watching Raw tonight I think a feud between him and D-bry would be the best possible route. Make it about AJ, make it about their past in the indies. I think D-bry could go face and try rebel against the crazy gm AJ and her legions of superstars that she decides to throw at him out of anger. Such a simple, obvious storyline, imo. Ambrose the crazy dude is the crony for AJ the crazy chick.

As of right now, be ready... to forget what you think you know about FCW... and this industry, because DEAN AMBROSE is about to blow the DOORS off EVERYTHING!