Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

View Single Post

Old 06-05-2005, 02:52 PM   #157 (permalink)
A-Dust
BTB Hall of Famer

A-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missedA-Dust probably won't be missed
Default Re: The Main Event and Juvy's Rise of Glory

WWE Raw

A good opening segment between Batista and Randy Orton, and certainly great build up in my opinion for their World Championship match in two weeks.

Nice to see that Muahmmad Hassan has kept his Raw winning streak going, but why the hell wasn't Marty Jannety there? I hope you have a good explanation for it.

Good build up for Edge, very realistic. Hopefully you won't put the World Title on Edge just yet, and have another opportunity to say he got screwed. Maybe a title match between Edge and Batista, with Orton interfering and having Bischoff make a triple threat.

Nice to see that you are using Chris Sabin, but definetly the right decision to have Shelton Benjamin retain his Intercontinental Title. Nothing really surprising, but another win to chalk up on the board.

Jonathan Coachman as General Manager will be intereting to see. As long as you keep Eric Bischoff as the General Manager then that's okay.

Big Show versus Tyson Tomko was nothing special, but both did what they're best at doing. Another victory for the Big Show.

Good build up for a feud between John Bradshaw Layfield and Christian, but I'm not too sure about Christian rapping.

Not to sure about having John Bradshaw Layfield versus Chris Jericho on Raw, but it's a win for JBL over an established superstar.

Not to sure about having Eric Bischoff putting the Women's Title in the bin. You could have just brought in some women from either Ohio Valley Wrestling or other companies. Bad choice in my opinion, not to mention it was Alundra Blayze/Madusa that put the Women's Title in the bin last time.

I suppose it makes sense to have the Dudley Boyz go over in their speciality match, but I would have preferred La Resistance to come out the winners.

I would have thought that you'd not have kept Chris Masters. Another pointless Master Lock challenge, hopefully you will have the Master Lock challenge that will help build up to a storyline.

Not to sure about whether having Randy Orton lose was the best option. It's good because it gives Batista something to say against Orton, but it's bad because it looks as it he doesn't deserve the title shot.

Overall a good show but there were some decisions, mainly the trashing of the Women's Title, which I did not like.

A-Dust

Grand Theft Wiki

"The wiki is pretty good. For some of the older games, where I just want to remember a particular person's name or a particular brand or something, it's probably in our records, but some of the detailed stuff from the wiki is amazing and we love it." - Dan Houser, co-founder of Rockstar Games.