Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)
View Single Post
post #692 of (permalink) Old 07-23-2012, 12:22 PM
haribo
Stk.. Narkb

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyy Blue View Post
Although it still bugs me personally because I have seen some proper dogshit City side's in my lifetime and spent my hard earned cash following them, but stuck with them through thick and thin regardless, but now that we are big players in English football I see more and more Malaysians and Africans online spouting the "I LOV MC, GO GO CITY" bullshit trying to latch onto the success, I mean who did these people support before the takeover?? Did they suddenly just change sides? I didn't see a fraction of these people as little as 5 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with genuine foreign fans, people like Mr. Snrub I take my hat off to, I mean he may not be able to follow the team in person, but I bet he gets up at really shitty times of the day to catch a live stream...fair play to him, at least he isn't in it for the glory, unlike most of the leeches in the far east.

Michael Owen's started a #askMOwen on twitter and is getting trolled to hell.

whats is ur fav position....1)bench 2) not picked 3) injured ?
Do you feel a great affinity with Bradley Wiggins, who has also won a championship while sitting down?
Sir, when in the future they compile a 'Top #MUFC players' list, how many places below Eric Djemba-Djemba do you think you'll be?
Where do you get your tickets from for the match? I see you every week and they're good seats in the crowd.
If a plane leaves at 8:53am & another at 9:32am both travelling at 532mph, at what point would you realise you're still a bellend?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome