Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)

View Single Post

Old 07-23-2012, 11:14 AM   #691 (permalink)
wkdsoul
Its Yer'sel

wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul wkdsoul
Default Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slyy Blue View Post
This is very true mate, and fuck all anyone can do about it. I know if the club wants to grow then we are going to attract this kind of "fan".

Although it still bugs me personally because I have seen some proper dogshit City side's in my lifetime and spent my hard earned cash following them, but stuck with them through thick and thin regardless, but now that we are big players in English football I see more and more Malaysians and Africans online spouting the "I LOV MC, GO GO CITY" bullshit trying to latch onto the success, I mean who did these people support before the takeover?? Did they suddenly just change sides? I didn't see a fraction of these people as little as 5 years ago.

Don't get me wrong, I have no problem with genuine foreign fans, people like Mr. Snrub I take my hat off to, I mean he may not be able to follow the team in person, but I bet he gets up at really shitty times of the day to catch a live stream...fair play to him, at least he isn't in it for the glory, unlike most of the leeches in the far east.

City have never fielded a bad side, every team was the GOAT..... Ref fucked us.