Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #228 (permalink)
The Jerzey Star
"Running On STARPOWER"

The Jerzey Star should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Jerzey Star should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Jerzey Star should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsThe Jerzey Star should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: WRESTLEMANIA 29 - Anyone planning on going??

I live about 5 mins from the stadium so I know pretty much everything in the area I've lived here all my life if anyone has questions.Me and friends from here are planning to go then alot of friends I know from other places are planning to go as well it could be a group of like 50 if it works out alot of people want me to get the tickets for them,but I'm sure some people will have different budgets.My step brother has been to the last couple of Mania's due to the fact that his wife works in marketing and does business here and there and they always send her for free and they are always in the front row so since it will be here I'm going to see about going with them first especially since it's free and they get a VIP dinner with the superstars etc lol.I also work with the state police and know all the security at the arena so ill talk to them about getting backstage and stuff as well haha.I saved money anyway just in case and I'm trying to to sit as close as possible since it will my first Mania.I'm just confused about how it works with tickets I obviously won't need a travel package but I want to do Axxess,HOF and possibly RAW so I guess you buy them separate?If anyone knows let me know just trying to understand how it works.

Going to Wrestlemania 29!!!!:Section 113F,Row K,Seat 13
Went to WWE:No Way Out,June 17th!!!!
Host Of The Ego Maniacs Wrestling Radio Show Live on The UTN Network-UniversalTakeover.com
Marking For-Dolph Ziggler,Brock Lesnar,CM Punk,Crimson,Robert Roode,Daniel Bryan,Chris Jericho,Austin Aries,Zack Ryder,Ryback,Alex Riley,Cody Rhodes,Sheamus,Wade Barrett
The Jerzey Star is offline   Reply With Quote