Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: The Sitcom
Thread: WWE: The Sitcom
View Single Post
post #19 of (permalink) Old 07-22-2012, 09:14 PM
N-Zone
Little Poppa Pump

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: WWE: The Sitcom

I enjoyed reading the two shows a lot, I'm a big fan of doing wacky out there things with pro wrestling so this was right up my alley. The Bryan/AJ/Kane scenes have been really funny so far and I especially liked the last one with Kane driving though the wall, the Albuquerque line was pretty hilarious.

The Nazi Cena gimmick has tons of potential. There's so many funny things you could do with it so I look forward to seeing how he tries to take the title from Punk. I'm hoping if there is a match that Russo adds some awesome stipulations to it. Would certainly help him get the crowd on side for his election campaign haha.

I'm not very keen on Cole's character so far. I see what you're trying to do with it but I think it just takes away from the flow of the show instead of complimenting it. Cody and Brock's characters were very funny though and I'm hoping you've got more great ideas to implement for wrestlers in the next episodes. Might I suggest a wrestler who's completely obsessed with having technical wrestling matches despite being in this wacky world?

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome