Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 08:03 PM   #1934 (permalink)
TD Stinger
Getting ignored by SCOTT STEINER

TD Stinger is an after thoughtTD Stinger is an after thoughtTD Stinger is an after thought
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Ambrose needs to debut in an impactful way but not accomplish too much too soon. I say impactful b/c I think w/ Ambrose's ability, all he needs is a good debut storyline for the fans to get emotionally involved w/ and Ambrose can take it from there. But if he accomplishes too much too soon, like go after Cena or Punk, b/c he within a year people (even people on this site) will say he's boring and doesn't deserve to be in the spot he's in. Kind of like Del Rio.

Again, I'm throwing out the idea for him to debut by beating Santino for the US title on his first night. He beats a big fan favorite to get big heat and he's in a very good position within the mid card. I would like to see this happen on episode 1001 b/c Raw is in Cinncinatti and Ambrose is from Cinncinatti. He could debut as "local jobber." Another one of my ides is to against Kane. Their characters mesh well together and Kane is famous for putting others over.