Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - C3K Presents: WWE - Pride & War

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 07:53 PM   #11 (permalink)
N-Zone
Little Poppa Pump

N-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friendsN-Zone needs to make some friends
Default Re: World Wrestling Entertainment - Reviving A Legacy

This is looking pretty promising so far. WWE in 2009 is an interesting time to choose and not one that I've seen done much before. I'm a little surprised you're keeping the HHH/Orton feud going after their Mania match bombed, I wouldn't have continued it myself but then I find HHH vs. Orton to be a really boring feud. Here's hoping you can inject some life into it as the 2009 feud did have a lot of potential to begin with.

I'm glad you're keeping DJ Gabriel around as well. I really liked his short-lived character on ECW and always thought it was a shame they gave up on him so quickly. It's also nice the World and WWE tag team titles weren't unified and that Hawkins & Ryder are still a team, I used to be a big mark for those two aha. Interesting move to change the location of Backlash a few weeks before it as well. I can only assume that'll play into a storyline..?

Anyways, I look forward to the first show. Good luck with it!