Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-22-2012, 04:40 PM   #1927 (permalink)
Tyrion Lannister

Tyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whoreTyrion Lannister is a rep whore
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
He shouldn't be thrust into the main event scene and I'd argue that the guy shouldn't even wrestle for a title. It needs to be established that he has a different set of rules and doesn't care about the belts. He just wants to fuck up the company.
No, it really doesn't need to be established. He needs to hold a world title eventually, you need one to matter.

Quote:
Kinda surprise people expect/want him to have some huge amazing debut. Especially on The 1000 show. Honestly while yeah a bunch of Indy follows will know who he is will the casual fans and will they accept him straight away? Frankly the best thing to do is build him up through NXT. Any other build and I see him being lost in the shuffle in months.
NXT is the definition of "lost in the shuffle". WWE puts people on NXT who they haven't got the least bit of plan for at all. NXT doesn't even air in the states the last time I checked, and hardly anybody online watches it, so he's gonna feel like a newly debuted wrestler when he jumps to Raw or SmackDown anyway. He'll be starting from scratch. Thankfully he's not on NXT and there's no way in hell he should be.

Last edited by Tyrion Lannister : 07-22-2012 at 04:45 PM.