Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Indy DVD Thread
View Single Post
post #6281 of (permalink) Old 07-21-2012, 08:52 PM
jawbreaker
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: Official Indy DVD Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by racoonie View Post
I just watched Wrestling's Greatest Tag Team vs Colt Cabana and El Generio from ROH Tag Team Turmoil. I had heard it was a bad match, but that was downright awful. Haas and Benjamin looked awful, particularly Shelton who seemed to be gassed just moments into the match. I can't believe how bad some of their performances have been as I always thought they would excel in a place like ROH. Since I am so far behind in my ROH viewing I have not seen much of their heel work which I hear is better, but their match with The Briscoes at Final Battle 2011 was another of my least favorite matches in my history of watching indy wrestling. Totally overbooked, and again I feel like a lot of it came down on Shelton. I think Haas has potential as I really enjoyed his match against Davey Richards and he seems to be excelling as a heel from what I hear and have seen. I have noticed they have been booking Haas in more singles lately...probably can only be a good thing for him as I think he has main event heel potential.
their heel work is better than their face work but that's not saying anything at all
also Haas is absolutely atrocious in singles, he only looks less awful in tags because he's next to Shelton.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx Hero View Post
This is the other wrestling section. It's still fake to us.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome