Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - The Montreal Incident

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 07:08 PM   #79 (permalink)
Space Volcano
What's Causing All This?

Space Volcano Space Volcano
Lightbulb Re: The Montreal Screwjob.. Who acted worse?

Bret Hart revealed himself for what he is. He spat at McMahon before a huge PPV audience because he thought it was untenable for him, a Canadian, to lose the WWF title in Canada. When someone who's champ is about to leave the fed, he drops the title. But Hart wanted to drop it on Raw, the coming Monday. When he was tricked, he lost composure. After he'd gone, McMahon adopted a faux image of himself as "Mr McMahon", made up story lines between himself and Micheals, The Rock and Austin, while Hart got lost in the sea of talent at WCW. It was one of the best moves McMahon has made. He won the Monday Night Wars, Hart got injured and had to retire, the WWE bought WCW for 25 thousand dollars and owns the catalogue of video from the NWA, WCW, to the present.

You see those 2 little girls over there with those eyes so big? See them looking over here at me & Mr Perfect as something's going thru them as they want to cry out loud, "OH MY GOD! WHAT'S CAUSING ALL THIS?!"? Woooo!! Let's go Perfect.

Savage. SAVAGE! That title shot was mine. London, England, was waiting 4 the Nature Boy, NOT the Ultimate Warrior. And why? Because millions of little kids all over the world go, "Aww! It's the Ultimate Warrior!" WARRIOR! When the time is right, you'll pay the price. I've been beating up boys with paint on their face my whole life -- I specialize in it! And Savage, I promise you this: whichever of you limps out Summerslam alive, I will be the World Wrestling Federation Champion again. Wooo!
Space Volcano is offline   Reply With Quote