Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE: Generation Rising

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 11:13 AM   #1 (permalink)
The Cult
Learning to break kayfabe

The Cult is an after thoughtThe Cult is an after thought
Default WWE: Generation Rising

Quote:
Hello members of Wrestling Forum, my name is The Cult and after starting my project on a different site I have decided to bring my work here. Here is a brief recap of what you've missed.

WWE has been taken over by benefactor Dylan Kelly (me), he’s a lifelong WWE fan and is living his dream.

Friday Night Smackdown has been cancelled; Monday Night RAW is now the only show in the company.

Michael Cole has been fired.

The World Heavyweight, United States and Diva’s Championships have been disposed of. The WWE, Intercontinental, Tag Team and Women’s Championships have been vacated.

The Dylan Kelly era began the night after WrestleMania, April 2nd 2012.

RAW Roster
Alberto Del Rio
Alex Riley
Big Show
Bray Wyatt (yet to debut)
Brodus Clay
Chris Jericho
Christian
CM Punk
Cody Rhodes
Curt Hawkins
Damien Sandow
Daniel Bryan
David Otunga
Dolph Ziggler
Drew Mcintyre
Epico
Evan Bourne
Jack Swagger
Jey Uso
John Cena
Jimmy Uso
Justin Gabriel
Kane
Kofi Kingston
The Miz
Mark Henry
Primo
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
R-Truth
Santino Marella
Sheamus
Sin Cara
Ted DiBiase
Tyler Reks
Tyson Kidd
Undertaker
Wade Barrett
Yoshi Tatsu
Zack Ryder

Monday Night Raw Champions
WWE Champion: CM Punk
Intercontinental Champion: Alberto Del Rio
WWE Tag Team Champions: Heat Seekers (Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks)

Announce Team: Matt Striker & Jerry ‘The King’ Lawler
Ring Announcer: Justin Roberts
Backstage Interviewers: Josh Matthews and Scott Stanford

Tag Teams & Stables
All World: Abraham Washington, Darren Young, Titus O’Neill and Mark Henry
Heat Seekers: Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks
Jack Swagger and Vickie Guerrero
Primo, Epico, and Rosa Mendes
Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara
The Usos: Jay Uso and Jimmy Uso

Pay-Per-View Schedule
WWE Backlash (complete)
WWE Judgement Day
WWE No Mercy
WWE King Of The Ring
WWE Summerslam
WWE Unforgiven
WWE Money In The Bank
WWE Survivor Series
WWE Armageddon
WWE Royal Rumble
WWE No Way Out
WWE WrestleMania XXIX

Main Feuds
Before I post Backlash PPV results I will give a summary of the feuds leading into the PPV.

CM Punk vs. Sheamus - Simple, the two former World Champions going at it for the vacant WWE Championship.

Wade Barrett vs. Chris Jericho – As Y2J announced he was leaving before he could thank the fans his former NXT rookie Wade Barrett came out and badmouthed the Rockstar. This led to a vicious attack from the Brit which set up their encounter for the PPV.

Daniel Bryan w/AJ vs. Randy Orton – The psychotic Viper cited revenge as his motive for hitting a devastating RKO on Bryan’s innocent girlfriend, AJ. He wanted revenge for an attack that put Orton out of the Elimination Chamber PPV in February. These two collide at Backlash.

Christian vs. The Miz – A veteran wanted to teach his craft to a young and cocky Miz, with not much backstory these two go at it on PPV.

Cody Rhodes vs. Big Show – Rhodes wants redemption on the giant for his WrestleMania defeat. This Backlash bout, however, is a non-title match.

Alberto Del Rio vs. Evan Bourne vs. Kane – These three men go to war for the Intercontinental Championship at Backlash.

Curt Hawkins & Tyler Reks vs. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara – When Sin Cara helped out fellow masked man Rey Mysterio on RAW they formed a team, a team who want tag team gold.
Quote:
Backlash | Sunday April 29th 2012 | Allstate Arena, Chicago, Illinois

Curt Hawkins and Tyler Reks def. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara to become WWE Tag Team Champions

Cody Rhodes def. Big Show

Chris Jericho def. Wade Barrett via. Submission

Alberto Del Rio def. Evan Bourne and Kane to become WWE Intercontinental Champion

Daniel Bryan def. Randy Orton (AJ turned heel)

The Miz def. Christian

John Cena hadn’t been seen since WrestleMania after his defeat to The Rock, Dylan Kelly announced if Cena didn’t return he would be sued. John Cena Sr. interrupted and told Kelly his son had fell out of love with wrestling. This led to Kelly brutally attacking John Cena’s father with a steel chair.

CM Punk def. Sheamus to become WWE Champion
The next episode of RAW, the Backlash fallout will be posted momentarily.
The Cult is offline   Reply With Quote