Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 10:38 AM   #650 (permalink)
Kiz
clive palmer

Kiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF BallotKiz made the HOF Ballot
Default Re: ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

lecras and nicoski havent played any games and kennedy a couple of rounds so i guess that negates the accomplishment of actually beating them any time i guess? every team has injuries, and to use them as a reason to detract from impressive performances is just ridiculous.

we've proven that we're a top 4 side with our performances. to deny as such is sheer stupidity. and no, playing each team twice home and away is not logistically possible. it goes into cricket, football and other sports' seasons, plus the weather. the only way to get around it would be playing midweek games, which again, is not possible. one team a year will get a good draw, another year a team will get a horrid draw. it's the luck of the draw to the best definition. you can be as arrogant about the crows as you want, say you don't fear them, do whatever. there's no shame in last season's 14th place team saying they've only lost to 2 fancies for the grand final, plus dropping a stupid game vs north melbourne. and against hawthorn was away from home, so im not sure where this oh we'll beat them easy in adelaide attitude comes from, because collingwood struggled for 3 quarters until breaking away in the last, and that's the only game we've lost here. i suggest you actually watch our games instead of blindly commenting pointing to THE DRAW THE DRAW and see that we are a top 4 team.