Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

View Single Post

Old 07-21-2012, 10:22 AM   #649 (permalink)
Nige™
Total Divas Marks Just Suck

Nige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselvesNige™ has made a name for themselves
Default Re: ~~Official AFL 2012 Discussion Thread ~~ ft. GWS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
god you love a whinge dont you
Damn right I'll fucking whinge when it means the draw you've had gives you a top four spot and the massive home advantage in the finals that means better teams may have to go to Sydney in an elimination game.

The draw too has benefited you massively. You can't deny that. If you'd had even some of the big guns twice you wouldn't be top 4 and all set for a home finals game. Gold Coast, GWS, Port twice, give me a fucking break. The only good teams you've got twice are Geelong & Fremantle when the others have the top sides twice. Apart from Sydney away which was so close you've not beaten anyone else in the top 6 until today and that was at home against a team with a big injury list. It's complete bullshit something like this should be allowed to happen but I guess you guys are used to it. I'm used to home & away, everyone plays each other twice without the ridiculous finals campaign too that's affected by the bullshit draw. Regardless of the summer weather over there it's still possible to make it fair.

It doesn't matter because you won't get to the grand final anyway. Going to Sydney or Perth worries me a bit but I don't fear us going to Adelaide at all if we have to in the finals.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Snrub View Post
please tell me how many eagles players are out from their best 22. they're missing shuey, that's about all. we're missing walker and shaw from our best. BUT IT'S ALL INJURIES AND WE'RE SO LUCKY~!~!~!~!~!
It's all about the draw, and yeah you're damn lucky.

Josh Hill, Josh Kennedy, Mark LeCras, Mark Nicoski. Beau Waters just came back in today too.
Nige™ is offline   Reply With Quote