Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)
View Single Post
post #609 of (permalink) Old 07-21-2012, 08:52 AM
Irish Jet
Bitches love goals

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Missing the football season at the minute, however I've got Premier League Years to keep me going. Such a great show, I even watch one's I've seen over again.
Truly one of the greatest shows ever made. Just so good. Also resorted to getting MUTV for the first time this summer, decent for the preseason I suppose. Can see me some Kagawa.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
could always watch us in the europa league soon

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Monster View Post
One best shows on TV is Prem League years on Sky Sports, never get sick of watching them. The 11/12 Season debuted last night. That was extremly painful to watch as the 2 hours of the show went on, knowing what was about to happen as end approached. Hopefully 12/13 Season have a better ending for us though.

Didn’t see a Pre Season thread around so this is Man Utd team to face Ajax Cape Town later on today

Amos
Vermijl Wootton Ferdinand Blackett
Scholes Carrick
Toni Ando Kagawa
Chicha

4-2-3-1 from looks of things, unsure on kagawa on left & Ando through middle though, seen Ando play LW few times & kagawa better through middle & off CF is his natural position anyway. Want to se how Blackett does at LB, his got bright future it wouldn’t shock me if gets a PL or Championship loan move for this upcoming season.
Not sure if it will be like that, would rather just play Kagawa behind Hernandez so we get some defence splitting passes. Anderson better get running down those wings, rather than eating them, the pudgy cunt.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome