Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - 2012-13 English Premier League/Cups Thread (Sometimes being BRAVE is not enough)
View Single Post
post #607 of (permalink) Old 07-21-2012, 08:30 AM
The Monster
I knew about James Rodriquez before anyone else Andre will back me up on this.

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)

Re: 2012-13 English Premier League Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calum View Post
Missing the football season at the minute, however I've got Premier League Years to keep me going. Such a great show, I even watch one's I've seen over again.
One best shows on TV is Prem League years on Sky Sports, never get sick of watching them. The 11/12 Season debuted last night. That was extremly painful to watch as the 2 hours of the show went on, knowing what was about to happen as end approached. Hopefully 12/13 Season have a better ending for us though.

Didn’t see a Pre Season thread around so this is Man Utd team to face Ajax Cape Town later on today

Amos
Vermijl Wootton Ferdinand Blackett
Scholes Carrick
Toni Ando Kagawa
Chicha

4-2-3-1 from looks of things, unsure on kagawa on left & Ando through middle though, seen Ando play LW few times & kagawa better through middle & off CF is his natural position anyway. Want to se how Blackett does at LB, his got bright future it wouldn’t shock me if gets a PL or Championship loan move for this upcoming season.

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome