Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 05:46 PM   #136 (permalink)
liberty_JAC
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

liberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more seriousliberty_JAC needs to take rep more serious
Default Re: WWE Fantasy League (PWA)

Quote:
Originally Posted by robby.ag0ny View Post
Has there ever been an easy way to check wins/losses or streaks? I thought I saw something a while back, but I'm probably remembering wrong. I lost count on my own character, let alone other peoples
You could easily do a forum search for "PWA" and check out all the episodes of Thunder, plus the pay per views we've had so far (Overdrive, Containment, Heat Wave).

Quote:
And JAC, I know you've always got a lot on your plate, but when you have the free time it would be awesome to have some main-page updates. Namely, the Title History, Overness Rankings, and Active Characters sections.
Thanks
Believe it or not, I've updated all that several times and when I do the page exits on me and I lose all my work. Then I just get pissed off.

I'll do it when I get home tonight, though!

Join WF's Official WWE Fantasy League TODAY! Click HERE