Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Alright IWC, let's see it: Rank the Top 10 Technical Wrestlers TODAY

View Single Post

Old 07-20-2012, 12:38 AM   #45 (permalink)
J-Rod
Asking SCOTT STEINER for Wrestling Advice

J-Rod should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJ-Rod should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJ-Rod should be embarassed if they have more than 50 postsJ-Rod should be embarassed if they have more than 50 posts
Default Re: Alright IWC, let's see it: Rank the Top 10 Technical Wrestlers TODAY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dnayew Khan View Post
AJ is looked at as a just a high flyer,because he started out that way; but he's really developed into more of a technical wrestler with high flying and japan strong style moves. Even his power moves are very technical.

IMO he has some of the smoothest transitions and most fast paced chain wrestling out there. He also sells as good as anyone in the biz; and has an arsenal bigger than 95% of the wrestlers in TNA, WWE & ROH. Move set, fluidity, chain wrestling, selling, and the ability to execute moves flawlessly is how I define a technician. AJ Styles is Top 5 in every one of those categories.
I agree with this. His matches with Angle from early 2010 and his match with Daniels at last year's Destination X are some specific examples I have seen of his technical ability. I don't know about right now, but for a while there,I considered him the best in-ring worker that I knew of and one of the best technicians in wrestling today.

The Greatest Man That Ever Lived!