Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - New Users Introduction thread

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 02:28 PM   #479 (permalink)
Austin Chaos
Still Real To Me, Dammit!

Austin Chaos is an after thoughtAustin Chaos is an after thought
Default Re: New Users Introduction thread

Hey! What's up people? I'm a 28 year old father of three, who's watched wrestling all my life, but really picked it up again in 2000ish. Here to meet like-minded folk, and enjoy an active forum. I'm from Colorado US, near Denver.

I chose AC because its been a moniker and tag name of mine for years now, and is almost always the username I choose for whatever...even my first CAW in each game.

My very favorite is Kurt Angle, though I much prefer his earlier WWE work. At the moment, I'm into Aries and DB, of course some Punk action is good. I'm just afraid he'll fall victim to the E's main event scene...it seems to dull whoever is in that position. Also been a Ziggler fan for some time, but his current work has been great. To hard to start listing indie guys, but a lot of talent there too.

I'm back and forth between the big two, in terms of dedicated viewership, but for three weeks running, TNA has been better than WWE, imo. Aries has done some great work, and his post victory promo on Impact was damn good. If only Hogan and Sting could fade to the background...I don't even need them gone, just off tv, then I'd truly feel like TNA was back on track.

Anyway, hope this place rocks. Later!

Edit* Just noticed my "Still Real to me" noob rank...awesome lol. I can dig it.

Last edited by Austin Chaos : 07-19-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Austin Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote