Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 01:00 PM   #4063 (permalink)
#ROOT
Taking orders from THE MACHINE

#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore#ROOT is a rep whore
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Choke2Death View Post
I watched that Benoit DVD a few weeks ago. Heartbreaking stuff when I look at how his name gets treated today. It's a complicated topic so I'm not gonna speak on it but just say that it's a great DVD that took me back to when he was alive and his name wasn't a taboo subject. And there's even Eddie Guerrero talking about how great their friendship is.

Also, I watched the F4W for the IC title at No Way Out 2001 yesterday and it was a solid ***3/4 to me. Fatal Four Ways are usually entertaining and this one is no different.
I watched some of the Benoit DVD earlier. The documentary (which is a pretty great doc) and then the Al Snow match (only put in the first disc lol). Despite only being a 2 disc set its filled with a bunch of really great matches and with the doc its probably one of the better superstar releases. Shame we won't get another, but I can understand why we won't. Might have to pick up a custom set at some point. When I have money. And I find a good one .