Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 01:43 PM   #4061 (permalink)
Clique
✯✯✯ FLAWLESS

Clique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESSClique is a GOD/GODDESS
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
Weren't they originally going to do Edge Vs HHH at WM 25 and Orton Vs Cena? I seem to remember them kinda building up to that and then BAM, they switched it around to HHH/Orton and Cena/Edge/Big Show.
I think that's where they were headed but I wanted HHH/Jeff Hardy and Orton/Cena. Hardy could have had his big pay-off after his extensive chase in another great match with Hunter. While they could have expended on the Orton holding the show hostage with a lawsuit and Cena being the defender of the company. However, I did like the build they did with HHH/Orton but the triple threat just sucked.

WM25 would have been a better card with this

Orton/Cena World Title (main event)
HHH/Hardy WWE Title
Taker/HBK
Jericho/Mysterio IC Title (w/Steamboat in corner)
Edge/Big Show (over Vickie's 'love' I guess)
Divas Battle Royal (minus Santina & Kid Rock; plus Trish, Lita, entrances,and Women's Title)
MITB V
Colons/Miz & Morrison (open the show)