Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, ROH, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 12:43 PM   #4061 (permalink)
Clique
SUPERPOWER

Clique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on repClique whored out on rep
Default Re: Official DVD/Match/Show Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingCal View Post
Weren't they originally going to do Edge Vs HHH at WM 25 and Orton Vs Cena? I seem to remember them kinda building up to that and then BAM, they switched it around to HHH/Orton and Cena/Edge/Big Show.
I think that's where they were headed but I wanted HHH/Jeff Hardy and Orton/Cena. Hardy could have had his big pay-off after his extensive chase in another great match with Hunter. While they could have expended on the Orton holding the show hostage with a lawsuit and Cena being the defender of the company. However, I did like the build they did with HHH/Orton but the triple threat just sucked.

WM25 would have been a better card with this

Orton/Cena World Title (main event)
HHH/Hardy WWE Title
Taker/HBK
Jericho/Mysterio IC Title (w/Steamboat in corner)
Edge/Big Show (over Vickie's 'love' I guess)
Divas Battle Royal (minus Santina & Kid Rock; plus Trish, Lita, entrances,and Women's Title)
MITB V
Colons/Miz & Morrison (open the show)