Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 10:55 AM   #600 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on repRush whored out on rep
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Nah, i just know that you need to have a balanced side. All of your opinions on forwards are with a Queensland backline bias. Yeah, if i had a side with a backline like Queensland's then by all means pick blokes who are defensive machines. To put it in perspective NSW's halfback is Mitchell Pearce who by STATS (i know you love them) can't crack the top 10 hafbacks in the competition. So you need balance in that side to compensate for that. You need more ball playing forwards when your halfback can't create anything. You have no concept of that though. You have no discernable concept of what it requires to build a side.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote