Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 10:14 AM   #595 (permalink)
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

eyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new hereeyebrowmorroco better hope they're relatively new here
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
You're clearly having trouble grasping the concept here. The subject was origin being a selection trial for international football. My post was clearly about that. One being that it isn't used as a selection trial, and two, i don't care either way. You, in your stupidity took that to mean i was taking a contrary position to yours which is false. You then spent time arguing against that opinion. Again, remove your head from your ass, read and understand what has been posted and either reply, or move on.
Basically, you’re saying you’re a douche. Why are you stating the obvious? How about enlightening those other two buddies of yours by telling them that SOO has served as a selection trial, with the Australian team picked immediately after the final game? Could it be because you’re a punk kid, who hasn't seen anything?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
You clearly haven't been taught basic English skills but that doesn't surprise me as you don't watch the game in which you comment on. Not every one of my posts is in direct opposition to yours.
I find it quite bothersome that you think someone with my knowledge of the game doesn’t actually watch it. How can that be?