Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-19-2012, 08:55 AM   #594 (permalink)
Rush
Turn Out The Lights

Rush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep WeekendRush was probably here for Unlimited Rep Weekend
Default Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

You're clearly having trouble grasping the concept here. The subject was origin being a selection trial for international football. My post was clearly about that. One being that it isn't used as a selection trial, and two, i don't care either way. You, in your stupidity took that to mean i was taking a contrary position to yours which is false. You then spent time arguing against that opinion. Again, remove your head from your ass, read and understand what has been posted and either reply, or move on.

You clearly haven't been taught basic English skills but that doesn't surprise me as you don't watch the game in which you comment on. Not every one of my posts is in direct opposition to yours.

Rush is offline   Reply With Quote