Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread
View Single Post
post #581 of (permalink) Old 07-19-2012, 07:29 AM
eyebrowmorroco
Lacing SCOTT STEINER's boots

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)

Re: Official Rugby League & Rugby Union Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rush View Post
I never said i introduced it, i said that has been my argument and YOU HAVE BEEN ARGUING AGAINST THAT POINT THE WHOLE TIME you fucking moron.
You're a fuckin' child.

Quote:
Both shit humans? you have no idea what they're like as people.
They’re two money hungry dogs without a shred of loyalty. I think we know enough.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade™ View Post
Just when you think this guy couldn't get any dumber

Just give up morroco, you're spouting absolute nonsense now and I'm really starting to feel sorry for your parents having to have raised such a numpty.

DEM STATS
Curly, thanks for joining us. It’s quite impossible to know what your feeble little mind is arguing against. You have made it clear that you a) know nothing b) will disagree with everything that I put forward. Oh, except for that time where you came in to support my Harrison argument. I really don’t need your help, particularly after I supplied the stats that swayed your mind. I see you’ve also dropped off comparing Hunt to Grant. At least, you’ve gained something from your interactions with me. I, on the other hand, fail to see the reason for your participation in this thread. You contribute nothing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sXe_Maverick View Post

26/ 11/ 06

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome