Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 10:51 PM   #275 (permalink)
Leeroy!
WWWYKI, Bro.

Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy! Leeroy!
Default re: Breaking Bad Thread (NO SPOILERS OUTSIDE OF THIS THREAD. INCLUDING SIGS & CHATBOX.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by scrilla View Post
is Hank even officially with the DEA? yeah I know it's nitpicking too, but dude got fired. picked up the Gale thing from local PD. yeah he was there for the sitdown w/ Gus and Hector and the DEA was protecting him, but I don't remember him officially getting welcomed back to the DEA. I assume he is though since he was in the hazmat suit and shit.
Jesse dropped all charges against Hank, so I don't know if he was still suspended at that point, anymore.

I enjoyed the first episode of Season 5. It's the first time for me (and for a lot of us, it seems) that we're watching this show and then have to wait a week for the next one. It seems kind of weird.