Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - BTB Graphics Request Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-18-2012, 02:52 PM   #486 (permalink)
Flux
Fired by SCOTT STEINER

Flux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a pushFlux is getting a push
Default Re: BTB Graphics Request Thread

Last request a while ago xxx

If someone would be as king as to make me a poster, I would be more than grateful. It's a PPV post for Hrd Justice (NOT HARDCORE JUSTICE, HARD JUSTICE!) http://psd-dreams.de/render.php?image_id=28444

I would like pictures of Austin Aries, Mr Anderson and Bobby Roode please. Other than them three, the logo and a tagline saying "Highway To Hell or a Stairway To Heaven?" then the rest is up to you. Do as you please with it, they're the only three things I require. I would love you forever and will reward you with rep/credits whatever.

There's no rush - obviously the sooner the better, but anytime will do, tbh. Anybody feel free to have a go, I'll be grateful for any attempts, as I'm no whizzkid on Photoshop or GIMP or whatever you guys use. Thanks in advance, broskis.

Flux is online now   Reply With Quote