Wrestling Forum : WWE, TNA, Debate League, Wrestling Videos, Women of Wrestling Forums - View Single Post - Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

View Single Post

Old 07-17-2012, 10:54 PM   #1894 (permalink)
Sith Rollins
Believe in Seth Rollins

Sith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREWSith Rollins is new to the CHATBOX CREW
Default Re: Dean Ambrose Pre-Debut Discussion Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TD Stinger View Post
I'm predicting Ambrose debuts either next week or on episode 1001 which is in his hometown of Cincinatti.

Here's a list of my hopes for his debut:

Raw 1000: Crash Bryan/AJ wedding.
Raw 1000: Debut against Christian for the IC Title.
Raw 1000: Start feud w/ Mick Foley.
Raw 1000 or 1001: Start Feud w/ Kane.
Raw 1001: Debut as a local jobber against Santino for the US title and wins.
i like the last one alot since Santino debuted the same way as a face though, i would hope Dean was heel. The most impactful one would be feuding against Foley for sure since it would get a great reaction from the crowd. I just hope he debuts, they have been bringing in new guys yet still have some great talents still waiting.

Sig by ChampviaDQ aka Da Graphics GAWD